Teddy Bears are greatly loved no matter from young to old age. It is important to look after your teddy bears and keep them grime-free and smelling fresh. In reality, teddy bear attracts a lot of dust which sometimes gives some people second thoughts about the dust before buying them. Or, once they are dirty, old and smelly, it will end up as trash. That’s why many people thinks that teddy bear are expensive waste of money but if you would clean them occasionally, it will be new as ever. It’s worth it!
How to clean your teddy bear? Just few simple easy tips!
Here's the tips:
1. Use damp white clean cloth to whip it. Just gently dampen it and gently rub the teddy bear’s fur to remove surface dirt. This is the most simple step that you can follow and it is only 2 minute step.
2. For stubborn dirt, grime and odors, you will need a stronger cleaning technique. Tossed the teddy bear into washing machine washed with cold water. Washing machine must be set to gentle cycle wash. But before that please check your teddy bear if it has any care label attached.
3. To protect the teddy bear from getting out of shape and so, put your bear into amesh bag ( Lingerie bag) before toss it into the washing machine. Make sure there is no colored clothes run being laundered along with the bear. Use gentle detergent to wash the teddy bear.
4. For drying the teddy bear, hanging it up on the air is a good choice. Do not have any direct sun contact while drying it because it will result in your teddy bear becoming faded.
5. Another way to dry it is use hair dryer to dry out your teddy bear.
6. If you do not wish to wet your teddy bear, you can just vaccum it clean.